Friday, January 30, 2009

Natalie is 8 months old


Our little girl is 8 months old today! She's becoming such a big girl! She's clapping all the time.

She still loves playing with her rings, blocks and balls -- they're definitely her favorite toys right now. She's lunging forward a lot more and does end up on all fours occasionally but then just falls on her belly. She pushes up on her arms and then goes backwards when she tries to go forward. :) Must be so frustrating!


Natalie looked so peaceful when I went to get her up from her nap (it was getting close too close to bedtime so I woke her up). I tried to snap a photo of her sleeping but my glasses hit the camera and she opened her eyes right as I was taking it. But she still looks so adorable!

1 comment:

Mere said...

She is so precious!!!