Thursday, April 30, 2009

Natalie is 11 months old!


Natalie is 11 months old today! In one month she'll be a toddler -- that is amazing to me! It's almost impossible to get a photo of her in this chair anymore. This is the best I could get without her trying to crawl out of chair.

Here are some cute photos from today with her playing with her books -- her favorite thing to do right now.


We got her a swing for the backyard which Emile put up today. She loves it!

She is becoming such an independent little girl! She only wants to be held for a few seconds and then she pushes away to get back on the floor to crawl around to explore. She wants to hold her books and turn the pages while you read to her which usually means the story is not read in order. She loves to open and close doors and cabinets (those that don't need to be child-proofed) and if you try to help her, she insists on doing it herself. I have a feeling she's going to be a pistol when she's older! :)

A few weeks ago Natalie and I played out in the backyard on a blanket. I got some cute photos of her. I used this one for Natalie's birthday party invitations. I love this photo of her!

No comments: