Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Claire is 11 months old!



My sweet pea is 11 months old today!  She is becoming such a big girl -- almost a toddler!  I have so much planning to do for her party in one short month; I'd better get on it soon.  Claire is walking behind toys and while holding one of our hands all the time now.  She is determined to get where she wants to go and play with what she wants to play with.  She moved took one small step the other day but hasn't yet started moving both feet.  I'm sure she's going to be walking soon though.  She's also started "talking" more now.  She says "ah, ah, ah" when she wants your attention or wants something.  And she's now starting to point at what she wants using her whole hand.  And as always, she loves to wear a big smile!

Also, I've been wanting to show the following two videos.  The first is Natalie running like mommy according to her.  I love when she does this.  It cracks me up everytime -- and makes me question my form when running!  The other is Claire walking behind their shopping cart.  She's getting so good at walking!




No comments: