Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Popsicles and the Duck Tub

Natalie had her first Popsicle recently.  We made homemade Popsicles using VS Splash Strawberry Banana juice.  They're pretty good but like most things that Natalie tries for the first time, she wasn't too impressed.  She had a few licks and then threw it away.  We'll try again!
We moved Claire from infant tub to the Duck tub this week.  She loves it!  Every time I put her in the infant tub lately she kept trying to pull herself into a sitting position.  It was time to move her.  She really enjoys splashing around, being able to look in the mirror and play with her toys.  Natalie loves to help give her a bath in the duck tub.  Every time she hears the duck nose quack, she comes running "help me" (her version of saying she'd like to help).

It's been so hot lately that we finally pulled out one of the infant pools for the girls.  We have one that needs to be blown up but I broke the compressor my Dad gave us.  I'll need to replace it soon.  We also put Claire in the pool for the first time but I couldn't get a photo of her before she wanted to get out.  I think the water was still to cold for her.  We did get some video of them which I'll need to upload soon.
Claire also tried out the singing mirror and the jumperoo recently.  She is having a number of new adventures and enjoying all the time Natalie spends showing her to how play with everything.

Here are a few photos of the girls playing, at the butterfly exhibit at the museum and with me at the Cystic Fibrosis walk.

No comments: