Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Claire is 7 mo. old (and a few days)!

We were in Wisconsin for my dad's 60th birthday party and 4th of July parade for the last week.  Claire turned 7 mo. old on the day of the party.  I didn't get a chance to take her 7 mo. photo until yesterday when we returned.  I still need to weed through all the photos from our trip which I'll add later but for now I wanted to get Claire's 7 mo. photo up.  She is such a sweet pea!  She is the happiest baby, constantly smiling at everyone with her full face smiles.  She's now sleeping through the night (other than when we were in Wisconsin!).  Natalie and her play well together; Natalie has even started sharing her toys with her.  Claire is doing really well with eating solids and is up to 3 meals a day.  She's tried bananas, apples, pears, peas, carrots, mango, green beans, avocado and sweet potatoes.  She loves pears!

No comments: