Saturday, February 23, 2008

Week 27 -- 3rd Trimester


Can you believe it? I'm already starting my 3rd trimester! Only 13 more weeks, give or take, to go before we get to see and hold our little girl!! Very exciting! Of course, there is a lot that will happen between now and then -- and I'm trying not to focus on the pain that's coming down the road!

In all honestly, I'm beat and don't have much to write today! Emile and I moved into our first house yesterday here in Wake Forest, NC. It's pretty much been non-stop moving since then -- with unpacking, cleaning, and going to a number of stores to get things we need to make the move complete. And of course, we're not done yet! I'm tired! I'm so glad we didn't make the move at the beginning of May like we originally thought we would. I can't imagine how I would have gotten through it given how exhausted and sore I am right now -- and I didn't do any of the actually moving of boxes etc. (as I shouldn't be).

We're looking forward to next weekend -- Emile and I are heading back to Wisconsin for my baby shower (actually in Chicago). My sister and mom are throwing one for us which we really appreciate it! It will be great to see all the family and friends that are able to make it! I'm sure everyone will get a kick out of how big I am now :)

No comments: