Saturday, October 27, 2007

Week 10


I'm 25% of the way done! Give or take whenever I actually deliver. And I'm in the double digits! Very exciting day! Our little bean is now the size of a small plum and will be the size of a large lime by the end of the week (don't you love how the books compare our baby to food). He/she is growing a lot right now. Soon (in the next few weeks), my uterus will come out from under my pelvic bone and I will definitely start showing a baby bump vs. just bloat and/or my normal belly chub.

Morning sickness has definitely not hit me that much during this pregnancy which is nice. Only occasional nausea but no throwing up. Our baby must know I have to take the subway every day and throwing up will not work well there :)


Not much else is going on right now. I've started using my prenatal workout DVDs (yoga, pilates, and strength training) -- I hope to continue staying in decent shape throughout the pregnancy. Unfortunately though last night while working out, I got a pretty serious kink in my neck and am having a hard time moving today. :( Hopefully that goes away soon!

No comments: