Saturday, November 3, 2007

Week 11

I'm 11 weeks pregnant today. I can't wait to be in the 2nd trimester -- only 2 1/2 weeks to go. :) I'm definitely starting to feel like I'm filling out more. The weight gain is going to be a struggle for me emotionally but I know it's important for our baby. Hopefully, I'll end up looking like those cute pregnant women we seeing walking around NYC. I think my 4.5 mile walks on Saturday and Sunday will help. :)

I can definitely feel my abdomen stretching more, especially in the last few days. And I've become incredibly tired -- cleaning the apartment and doing dishes now wears me out. I'm expecting it to only get worse.

My mom and sister went to USA Baby today -- sounds like they had a lot of fun looking for things we may like for the baby and checking out cribs we're interested. I think Emile and I may head to Baby's R Us in a few weekends to start registering for non-gender specific items. At least this way we'll have a list for ourselves of items we need so we can buy a few items every week or so.

No comments: