Saturday, December 1, 2007

Week 15


I've "popped"! I am definitely showing now and it felt like it occurred almost overnight. Towards the end of this week, coworkers could even notice a huge difference. There is nothing to suck in anymore. And it now looks like I'm carrying low (for now). Emile and I can't stop smiling about the changes. I definitely look pregnant instead of fat which is a nice feeling!

Our baby will be about the 4 1/3 to 4 2/3 inches by the end of this week. Between this week and week 17, our baby will have grown from about the size of a softball to the size of my hand stretched out. One of these days I should start feeling the baby move in flutters (usually happens between now and around 20 weeks -- hopefully I'm one of the women who feels it earlier!).

One nice thing about being in the second trimester is now I have to pee less! I actually sleep through the night without getting up 4-5 times to pee! Yay!

My next doctor appointment is this Wednesday. I'm looking forward to going in again. I hope Dr. Jin at least uses a doppler to hear the heartbeat -- it's such a reasurring sound! We should find out on Wednesday when we get go in to find out the sex of our baby! I can't wait.

Today Emile and I got our Christmas tree for our first Christmas married -- this time next year we'll be celebrating our first christmas with our baby!

1 comment:

Jimmie said...

you look so cute pregnant. Congratulations again. Ellie looks forward to having a new playmate

jimmie