Saturday, November 24, 2007

Week 14 -- 2nd Trimester!


I'm finally in the second trimester! I'm so relieved to be past the first trimester -- to many worries during those three months! Now I get to look forward to feeling the baby move for the first time and finding out whether we're having a he or a she. :)

Our baby is now the size of my fist and by the end of this week will be close to the size of a softball. In the last week, I've become super hungry. I pretty much feel like I have to eat every 2 hours or so. It's amazing! I've never felt so attached to eating before. Although most people wouldn't be able to tell I'm pregnant in my regular clothes, I can tell more. Plus, my abdomen itches a lot now. I go through much more lotion than I used to. My clothes aren't fitting as well anymore and I'm much more comfortable now in maternity pants. I don't think I've "popped" yet as I can't see a bump when I lay on my back but I'm getting there. Soon!

I recently checked the lunar calendar for 2008. Looks like there is supposed to be a full moon on May 20th, 4 days before my due date. They say many women give birth on a full moon -- we'll have to see if I go early! Still such a long way off though.

No comments: