Sunday, March 16, 2008

Week 30

My last week of Month 7! This week has been pretty low key pregnancy-wise. She's still moving around but movements seem less significant -- less flips and so forth, more pushes. She definitely responds a lot when I drink grapefruit juice! That gets her moving right away. We've started taping off the nursery in order to paint. My parents are coming next weekend for Easter and luckily, my dad is going to help Emile with painting the nursery. We're planning to do lavender on the top and cream on the bottom, separated by chair rail. We ordered and received recently all the bedding and decorations. I'm looking forward to finally getting the room set up.

Emile and I flew to Minneapolis for the weekend. Emile's mom, Riet, is celebrating her 20th anniversary of her ballet company, The Continental Ballet Company. She had a special performance for it this weekend that Emile, me, my mom and sister all attended. It was wonderful! It's always so enjoyable to see her performances. The baby seemed to really like it also -- every time the music and dancing started, she started moving all over the place -- significantly more than normal. She must be practicing for her lessons already! :) If you're ever in the area, I recommend checking it out: www.continentalballet.com.

No comments: