Sunday, December 19, 2010

Claire is walking!

Claire has been taking a few steps now for about a month but wasn't that interested in actually using it to get places.  As of Friday, she decided to put her new skill to use and has started walking to get to things, across the room, etc.  She's so proud of herself as are we. 



Also, as of today, Claire is done nursing.  And that means after 3 years, 3 months and 18 days, I have reclaimed my body.  Yes, you read that correctly.  Over the last 3 years, 3 months and 18 days I have been either pregnant and/or breastfeeding since I got pregnant with Claire while I was still breastfeeding Natalie (I nursed her while pregnant for 3 months, until she was also 12.5 months old).  I'm excited to have my body back but sad that this phase has ended for Claire and me!

I'm also working on getting photos of her birthday party on the blog but it's been a slow process.  They're coming soon!

1 comment:

Nat said...

yeah Claire!! and yeah Rach! I know the feeling of wanting your body back. Enjoy it!