Friday, December 3, 2010

Happy First Birthday Claire!

My sweet pea is 1 year old today!  I cannot believe how fast this year has gone.  She is such a blessing in our family.  Her smiles are brighten our days.  She's even started taking some steps (3 yesterday on my nephew's 6th birthday and 4 steps today on her birthday). 
We are in Minnesota for her birthday at Oma and Opa's house.  I sang Happy Birthday to her when she woke up this morning.  Emile made her birthday pancakes and we all sung to her again.  We opened a few gifts (most of them we'll open at home or during her party tomorrow).  Then the girls played in the ball pit we got for Claire's birthday party.  I think she enjoyed her birthday!












1 comment:

Nat said...

Happy Birthday no-longer baby Claire! I love the one of Claire and her grandfather looking out the window! Thanks for shari1ng.